This Special Issue invites researchers to carry out studies and identify potential avenues for development in this topic and also promotes the use of sensors and the Internet of Things (IoT) in a non-invasive way, in order to make elderly people feel safe, but at the same time comfortable at home.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 May 2021.
List of Topics:
– Sensors and IoT for AAL and smart homes.
– Sensors and IoT for indoor and outdoor active aging.
– Sensors and IoT for rehabilitation and telemedicine and telecare in smart homes.
– Security and privacy in AAL applications.
– Machine Learning for advanced AAL applications.
– Prototypes and experiments in real scenarios.
– Social aspects of the use of AAL, considering patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.